People make Punchestown. Be more than a spectator. Be part of it. Enjoy the ultimate race day experience at the famous Punchestown Festival.
People make Punchestown and we look forward to welcoming you to this iconic, award-winning sporting venue that is steeped in history. Renowned for its wonderful friendly welcome and vibrant atmosphere, Punchestown offers a unique and authentic Irish sporting experience where you can rub shoulders with racing greats whilst you create memories on the day with the great characters of the industry. Having first hosted racing in 1823, Punchestown is established on a foundation of history, heritage, grassroots and prestige. Unique and renowned, the Punchestown banks, steeplechase and hurdle tracks have been the stage of celebrated sporting moments. Jump racing is at the heart of this special place and the annual Punchestown Festival is the highlight and grand finale of each season. The selection of restaurants, pavilions, bars and private suites ensures that you and your guests will relax and enjoy the best of Irish sport with delicious food and beverages in a comfortable surrounding.
Punchestown, the home of Irish jump racing, invite you to immerse yourself in this bespoke race day experience that will create memories for a lifetime. On arrival you will be welcomed by one of the biggest names in Irish racing who will share their knowledge, stories, and expertise with you throughout your visit. You will enjoy delicious seasonal, locally sourced gourmet dining in your private suite or preferred restaurant venue. Take in the action from the exclusive viewing gallery where you will join the race commentator and watch in wonder as they bring the story of the race to life through words. Join the trainers, owners, jockeys, and horses in the focal point of the enclosures, the parade ring, as they prepare to go to battle on the track. Perhaps the highlight of the entire experience is the Horsepower Race Drive. This unrivalled level of access brings you so close to the action that you will share the nervous energy at the race start position. You will feel the wind in your face as speed alongside the field as they tackle the famous fences and hurdles. The sounds and rhythm of galloping hooves, the smell the upturned sods of grass and trackside gorse will complete the sensory indulgence. This is as close to participating as it gets.
• Punchestown Dining Experience using locally sourced seasonal ingredients in choice of venue (choose from private suite collection or trackside restaurant option).
• Visit the heart of the action – the parade ring
• Colour of the Betting Ring Tour – a hub of colour, tradition and characters.
• Race of Words Commentary View Experience - enter the hallowed ground of the commentary position and witness the wizardry of bringing a race to life.
• Final Fence Action – stand just metres from the huge chase fence as the field thunder by - exhilarating.
• Horsepower Race Drive Experience – courtesy car to drive alongside race in action.
• Dedicated race day assistant
• Home Of Irish Jump Racing Memento Package Optional Extras:
• Chauffeur or helicopter transfers (POA)
• Race day preview and debrief with racing legend (POA)
• Guided tour of race track with jockey/trainer/racing legend (POA)
We would love to welcome you to the Thoroughbred Country family. You will be updated on any new and upcoming experiences, itineraries, major Racing Festivals and Events
"*" indicates required fields