The ultimate luxury Irish Thoroughbred Experience
Immerse yourself amongst world famous racing royalty and follow in the tracks of legendary breeders, trainers and thoroughbred horses during this exclusive equine excursion. Gain unprecedented access to the hallowed grounds of Ballydoyle Racing and Coolmore Stud, the globally renowned partnership that has produced some of the world’s greatest champion racehorses. Accompanied by our private Equine Concierge from Cashel Palace Hotel, guests will have the enviable opportunity to go behind the scenes and learn about the incredible history of these thoroughbred institutions.
Begin the day at Ballydoyle, taking in impressive vistas, the equine therapy centre and seeing the state-of-the-art gallops as if through the eyes of champion trainer Aidan O’Brien. Indulge in a gourmet taste of Tipperary’s Golden Vale with a selection of local delights at Dooks Fine Foods and the opportunity to visit Fethard Horse Country Museum.
The afternoon will take you through the hallowed gates of Coolmore Stud. The tour here commences with a guided stroll through the farm to facilitate an up-close visit with the famous stallions followed by an inspiring visit to the restricted-access Legacy Museum where you will learn the story of Coolmore Stud.
10:00am: Meet dedicated Equine Experiences Manager and Private Driver in Lobby
of Cashel Palace Hotel.
10:05am: Depart & transfer to Ballydoyle Racing (approx 15- 20 mins).
10:30am-11:45am Private Guided Drive Tour of Ballydoyle Racing facilities including the gallops and equine
therapy centre. See the exciting new generation of thoroughbred racehorses as they are
put through their paces in pursuit of excellence.
12:15pm: Lunch at Dooks Fine Foods and opportunity to visit Fethard Horse Country Museum.
1:45pm: Transfer to Coolmore.
2:00pm-3:15pm: Private Guided Walking Tour of Coolmore Stud, see all facilities, meet the stallions and team members.
3:30pm: Private Guided Tour of the Legacy Room at Coolmore including champagne/beverage at private bar.
Terms & Conditions
1. Should guests wish to split the overall experience into two sections, this will be feasible also, e.g. Coolmore on arrival
afternoon and Ballydoyle on the following morning or vice versa depending on route through Ireland and overall itinerary.
2. Ballydoyle is best experienced early in the morning to witness the two and three year olds in training.
3. Should the guests wish to only visit Coolmore and the Legacy museum during the tour, the price will be
€750pp based on a minimum of 2 guests. Ballydoyle is not available as a stand alone option.
4. This experience is only bookable in conjunction with a stay at Cashel Palace Hotel.
5. This experience is heavily subject to availability.
6. Tours tailored pending on client; additional Meet & Greet of Team Members may be arranged subject to availability.